this offese will be better next year as will the Defense

redhawk55

Banned
with Scherff and Donall back being Iowa's best OL'men, back from injury
with LTP and Cooper anchoring the middle of the DL

Herby told us long ago that he was handy-craped. It cannot be an intestinal blockage as he seems to still talk out a$$!

Why, is Kirk leaving?... please, please, please.

The Defense is going to be better... it was decent this year. The Offense is at an all time low so there is only upside BUT with the same HC, nothing will change for the offense. IT WILL STILL BE BORING FOOTBALL

The incoming QB, no matter who it is, will have exactly 0 D-1 snaps under his belt. That should be amazingly awesome to watch.

If I didn't think the guy creating this thread did it as a joke, I would assume he had crap for brains.

The incoming QB, no matter who it is, will have exactly 0 D-1 snaps under his belt. That should be amazingly awesome to watch.

If I didn't think the guy creating this thread did it as a joke, I would assume he had crap for brains.

And a new Center.

Strong run game will help the young qb. Johnny fball had no exp. people always so neg. we will be improved next yr. Go Hawks

Strong run game will help the young qb. Johnny fball had no exp. people always so neg. we will be improved next yr. Go Hawks

Why the optimism for the "Strong run game...." Sure we had injuries but even before the injuries this Oline wasnt all that productive (something like 80th nation) in run production. Im hoping for a typical average run game - strong run game is fantasy

Neither did gholston... We could go on n on w qb good n bad etc. Just people always wanna be so neg.

Oline was getting better. Losing our 2 best lineman hurt and possible cost us 2-3 games. Run game will be better if healthy.

Latest posts