this offese will be better next year as will the Defense

Strong run game will help the young qb. Johnny fball had no exp. people always so neg. we will be improved next yr. Go Hawks

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I do not think we have a "Johnny fball" type player waiting in the wings.

Sorry to burst yours but didn't say we did. Mentioned no exp, that all

I believe common sense says that you would like a QB to have at least some experience before taking over an offense. But alas it seems common sense has passed Ferentz by, just like college football as a whole.

RB will be fine Weisman in 6 games had 813 yards rushing and 90 receiving yards for a total of 903 yards in 6 games
Garmon ended up with 118 yards on 35 carries
as for who else
Bullock will be 100% and had 513 yards in 5 games on 113 carries
between the 3 of them they had over 1400 yards on the season
and all that was done behind a OL that was riddled with injuries
as for the QB position Stanzi never took a snap as a RSFR and led Iowa to a 9-4 season.. going 7-2 in the games he started with JC going 2-2 in the games he started
Chandler never took a snap and led Iowa to a top 10 finish
Tate as a freshman took Iowa to a Top 10 finish, getting snaps before taking over as the starting QB is overrated

RB will be fine Weisman in 6 games had 813 yards rushing and 90 receiving yards for a total of 903 yards in 6 games
as for who else
as for the QB position Stanzi never took a snap as a RSFR and led Iowa to a 9-4 season.. going 7-2 in the games he started with JC going 2-2 in the games he started
Tate as a freshman took Iowa to a Top 10 finish, getting snaps before taking over as the starting QB is overrated

dr;tl

as for who else

I like your optimism and anti-negativity...but use some punctuation, please. Cripes

If course exp would be nice but it doesn't always happen that way. Tons of qb's start every yr w/out exp.

If course exp would be nice but it doesn't always happen that way. Tons if qb's start every yr w/out exp.

The thing is though, it did not have to be this way! There were plenty of dumpsterfire-esk games that warranted the backup QB to be substituted in for the starter. Yet, for some reason it was not done.

wow Tate threw the ball a WHOPPING 11 TIMES as a freshman then led Iowa to a win over LSU AND ,, didn't realize passing 11 times would make you a great QB
when you get the startting job the next season.. MY BAD

So in additoin to knot
beeng able to rite,;,, you also can't rede waht
you right???..:,

Just go away.

as for who else

I love numbers!

11 passes as a fresh man did nothing to hurt his SO year, picking cherries to support your arguement
the point still stand not getting snaps does not keep a QB from being good
and if throwing 11 passes = greatness then its a said world you live in

11 passes as a fresh man did nothing to hurt his SO year, picking cherries to support your arguement
the point still stand not getting snaps does not keep a QB from being good
and if throwing 11 passes = greatness then its a said world you live in

The only "argument" I made was "reasons herby needs to go away." And FTR, I am dominating that argument

If Greg Davis is back I can 100% promise the offense will be worse that this season.

If Greg Davis is back next year the offense won't be worse but it won't be good enough to win any more games. The defense might win us a couple more games next year....?

Latest posts