This is wonderful...A symbolic defining win for Iowa's rise back to Prominence

HaydenHawk56

This is fun. This is what I remember Iowa basketball being like under the days of Lute, Mr. Davis, etc.

83-52. A day to be remembered. Keep it going Hawks!

Better for Iowa to pack it in and come home with a defeat to the Gonzos than take it in the rear from two Alfords. That would be unbearable.

I would get over it as only Iowa fans would care about that. The rest of the nation would see UCLA beating Iowa in the sweet 16.

This is fun. This is what I remember Iowa basketball being like under the days of Lute, Mr. Davis, etc.

83-52. A day to be remembered. Keep it going Hawks!

Very fun to watch an NCAA, it seems like a lifetime ago since they won. Making the Sweet 16 with win over 2 seed would make it really fun. Iowa hasn't been talked about in a serious way for hoops for Soooo long.

most fans are expertly them to lay an egg Sunday, they've given good reason to expect that, but White seems to be playing at a consistently better level than anyone else on the court. That coupled with hot shooting from Jok or JO and team could make it interesting.

Davidson was a totally outmanned team, Gonzaga's not.

In horse racing terms, Gonzaga is a major step up in class for Iowa compared to Davidson.

Go Hawks, make our March!

Latest posts