This is why I'm glad KF killed Twitter for players

Completely, totally, 100% unintelligible. I have no idea what any of them is saying.
A lot of the kids from the inner city talk this way, it's not unusual. Your grammar isn't stellar either. You have no idea what any of them ARE saying......

I'm shocked--SHOCKED!!--that furfed is on the Iowa board, defending a fosu thug who appears to be a barely functioning illiterate. What were the odds?

A lot of the kids from the inner city talk this way, it's not unusual. Your grammar isn't stellar either. You have no idea what any of them ARE saying......

Ha, busted - got me...subject-verb disagreement. You can take the boy out of SE Iowa, but you can't take the SE Iowa out of the boy, what can I say? :eek:

It's funny though - if you listen to a dialect long enough, you start to pick up on what they are saying. I listen to a lot of old school Delta blues - 20's, 30's - and first I couldn't make out a damn thing because the dialect was so thick. But my ears started really tuning into it at some point...some fellow blues junkies will actually ask me to decipher lyrics because I can understand them so well. It's like a whole different language, kinda cool.

And, yes, I realize kinda is an improper contraction! :)

Are you a poor black child with no father? No, you're a hypocritical educated white person living in an ivory tower PRETENDING to be down with the struggle. AND, your main focus is to be a tool on Hawkeye websites. Seriously, you're a Buckeye and live on Hawkeye boards just to show your jackhole side. Pathetic.

Twitter is the most narcissistic thing ever created.

IM EATIN SUM FROOT LOOPS NOW Y'ALL. WANTED TO KEEP U UP2DATE CUZ IM SURE YOU WERE WONDERIN

WANT TO GIVE A SHOUTOUT TO MY BOY TONY BLAIR CUZ THAT CARRIES SO MUCH WEIGHT IN DA REAL WORLD. DA PEOPLE NEED TA KNOW

LISTEN UP! GONNA GO WATCH TWILIGHT AND CRY WHILE I MASTURBATE. CYA IN 2

I understand that the rapper JayZ just released a book in rap music translation. My wife says, Oprah says, it's a good read (hmmm).

many of the kids from the inner city are illiterate also, its just the way things are

Twitter is the most narcissistic thing ever created.

IM EATIN SUM FROOT LOOPS NOW Y'ALL. WANTED TO KEEP U UP2DATE CUZ IM SURE YOU WERE WONDERIN

WANT TO GIVE A SHOUTOUT TO MY BOY TONY BLAIR CUZ THAT CARRIES SO MUCH WEIGHT IN DA REAL WORLD. DA PEOPLE NEED TA KNOW

LISTEN UP! GONNA GO WATCH TWILIGHT AND CRY WHILE I MASTURBATE. CYA IN 2

This makes me very laughy. Thank you. :)

I don't know why people enjoy referring to women's undergarments when talking to their 'brother', which has long been the Hawaiian pidgen way of saying it.

Latest posts