This is what I find laughable.....

I don't discount the stats, but at least 3 of the sacks for ISU were 100% Jantz's fault for holding on the ball too long.

Isn't every sack, at least in part, because the QB held onto the ball too long? I mean, if the QB had gotten rid of the ball before he got sacked, it wouldn't have been a sack.

Isn't every sack, at least in part, because the QB held onto the ball too long? I mean, if the QB had gotten rid of the ball before he got sacked, it wouldn't have been a sack.

Yes, a sack could happen for one of many reasons....i.e. good coverage

4 sacks in 45 pass attempts or 6 in 33 pass attempts. Iowa State doesn't have a great OL as they never do, but let's not act like our line wasn't really bad the other day

I mean, holding on to it for 5 plus seconds, attempting to run around, then running backwards 10 yards and finally getting run down.

I think anybody who is talking about some overwhelming advantage is being ridiculous. I see a pretty dang evenly matched game both ways, with Kinnick being a huge advantage and Vandy's newness to the system being a disadvantage. However I think being in Kinnick Iowa will have an advantage in turnovers and ISU isn't a good enough team to overcome that on the road. Iowa wins. Seem reasonable?

I mean, holding on to it for 5 plus seconds, attempting to run around, then running backwards 10 yards and finally getting run down.

I think anybody who is talking about some overwhelming advantage is being ridiculous. I see a pretty dang evenly matched game both ways, with Kinnick being a huge advantage and Vandy's newness to the system being a disadvantage. However I think being in Kinnick Iowa will have an advantage in turnovers and ISU isn't a good enough team to overcome that on the road. Iowa dominates and Jantz runs off the field crying at Kinnick's greatness. Seem reasonable?

Now it's reasonable :D

It's possible, but frankly I don't think I've ever seen Jantz show emotion. For all I know he's a cyborg sent back from the future to complete 20 yard 3rd down passes.

Idea for ya. If you don't like it, go to your own team board. It's not rocket science.

I appreciate the advice, but since this is an open forum, I will post if I choose to. I should have clarified my other post to read"certain hawk fans are all class". It is pretty clear that your thought process is not too complex, so I wasn`t concerned about being versed in"rocket science".

I appreciate the advice, but since this is an open forum, I will post if I choose to. I should have clarified my other post to read"certain hawk fans are all class". It is pretty clear that your thought process is not too complex, so I wasn`t concerned about being versed in"rocket science".

It absolutely blows my mind that clown fans come over to this board and get all butt hurt about things that are said about their school and then try and act all high and mighty...GET A CLUE CLOWN and go back to your weak azz clown fanatic board where all the other losers hang out

It absolutely blows my mind that clown fans come over to this board and get all butt hurt about things that are said about their school and then try and act all high and mighty...GET A CLUE CLOWN and go back to your weak azz clown fanatic board where all the other losers hang out

Mind is blown.....that is surprising!LOL!

Thanks Spider for putting that together. Sometimes it helps to look at things from a different angle. I think what makes the game seem so much worse is the way NIU kept taking advantage of Iowa's D in the first half, you couple that with all the offensive red zone problems and JV's lack of big pass completions and everything seemed much worse.

Latest posts