This is what I am "hearing"

davehawks

That Bobby Hansen is so frustrated with the search and the interviewing process, that he is seriously considering throwing in his name as a replacement. He loves Iowa bball so much that he is willing to do a 3 yr contract and hire some ex-hawks as assistants including BJ and Stokes. Then BJ would take over. Now I cannot be sure, but my source is reliable.

I don't need The Onion for my daily dose of humorous fake news. As long as the coaching search goes on, I can just come here.

Keep it coming guys! Very entertaining!

That Bobby Hansen is so frustrated with the search and the interviewing process, that he is seriously considering throwing in his name as a replacement. He loves Iowa bball so much that he is willing to do a 3 yr contract and hire some ex-hawks as assistants including BJ and Stokes. Then BJ would take over. Now I cannot be sure, but my source is reliable.

Wouldn't surprise me. Sometimes I think GB has no clue.

That sounds like something Bobby Hansen would do. He was about as frustrated has I've ever heard him this year.

Seriously he was over-the-top frustrated. He thought the Lick's system didn't fit the the type of players he recruited for Iowa.

i_hear_voices.jpg

Come to think of it, Bobby's gesture has inspired me.

I, too, am willing to accept a three year contract to be the new head coach of Iowa Hawkeye men's basketball, and I'll do it for not a penny more than we paid Lick. How's that for altruism?

Now where do I sign?

Heck every other messageboard seems to be making up rumors, I'll go ahead and believe this one too.

Latest posts