This Is The Official "I Hate NIL And The Portal" Thread...

Fryowa

Administrator
...for those of you who care to rant and rave to your heart's content.

Please leave it out of other threads because it's going to be the new norm going forward whether we want it or not.

I hate the situation where NIL doesn't work for Iowa. Translation.... KF needs to go sooner than later before it is a very difficult rebuild.

I hate (not really) the posters who clobbered me for sounding the warning bells early. More of a funny annoyance. Frankly we are getting what we deserve as fans.

I hate the situation where NIL doesn't work for Iowa. Translation.... KF needs to go sooner than later before it is a very difficult rebuild.

I hate (not really) the posters who clobbered me for sounding the warning bells early. More of a funny annoyance. Frankly we are getting what we deserve as fans.

In their defense, you have been sounding the alarm bells as long as you have been around here, including through one of the best historical stretches of Iowa Football success.

In their defense, you have been sounding the alarm bells as long as you have been around here, including through one of the best historical stretches of Iowa Football success.
Rule #1, don't feed trolls.

The WR room could be pretty empty...

I soooo wish you were joking or being sarcastic but this might not be far from the truth. They may have to take a few DB's that played WR in high school and have them run some routes.

THAT F*CKING TRANSFER PORTAL!!!!!

No, not really. But then again, the pieces were there, so in the end..... What is happening to Iowa football is not a normal cycle and the ingredients have been there.

You have heard me say mostly that Iowa comes really close to being a playoff contender but the missing pieces aren't a small miss... Maybe no one comes closer. They are small, but very telling. You know where the issues have been. Close but yet so far. I've lived in an SEC state, Nebby, MN and IL. Those programs when sliding are telling across the board. Iowa is just different and frankly was easy to see. Took a while though.