This is just wrong

Im sure Fry would appreciate anyone wearing a tigerhawk. GTFO with your politics.

The guy is a Sparty fan. I don't want Sparty or PSU fans appropriating my culture. Culture appropriation is literally worse than murder.

Ummm why’s this on the FB board? F the whole system it’s rich and poor. Wake the funk up people we(poor) r cattle. When the powers that B stop pushing race(which the hate is learned not born w) than we can unite as 1 and overhaul the whole damn fucked up system. Plenty for all all but so few control everything. Sad

Very well said and so true. I am reading a well reviewed book by legal scholars called "Corruption in America" and it mentions that the Founders in 1781 and 1787 were most concerned with corruption which was rampant in Britain and France for several hundred years at least.

The Founders put in a lot of text and rules about corruption into the Articles of Confed, and the Constitution but they failed to totally spell out what was criminally corruption. I had never heard of the Yazoo River Land scandal of 1784 but look it up on Wikipedia and other sites to find out how the Supreme Court got it wrong overruling the voters of Georgia who threw out the corrupt state politicians but it didnt matter.

The Fed Govt especially including the Supreme Court in rulings like Citizens United have given the rich and corporations the power to put citizens down. Americans have been losing out since Reagan, Prez Trickle Down, was elected.

Latest posts