This is gonna be a LOOONG season

You guys are relentless... just don't jump back on the ship when this team figures things out... and they will or Fran will be gone. It's that simple. I'm not saying this season, I'm saying - this core is here for the next 3-4 years and this board has pretty much declared them all bums by their Sophomore season.
Not true! My comments have been I'm going to sit and suffer for 2 more seasons waiting for Cook, JBo and Pemsl to play as Seniors and if my hunch is correct it will look similar to other disappointing seasons but I have not lost all hope.

You are not the only who has brought this up. Iowa would definitely have more flow to their offense right now if they ran it. It would take less pressure off JBo to be a facilitator. That being said, not sure that it is the long term answer, with this group, right now, it would better than what they are doing.
I agree. You know what else would be better? Playing Defense.

As several have pointed out, we don't have a PG that can dribble/drive or defend effectively against an average PG (South Dakota State, for example). Since the next two recruiting classes don't include a REAL PG, the coaches must not see this as an recruiting issue. It's simply an "execution" issue.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Yep they must! Great way to look at it.

Latest posts