This is gonna be a LOOONG season

It is like an athletically bad Licklighter team......only that is insulting to Lick's defense as that actually looked more competent than this mess.

Just hope they show up more at home.

If this season ends like it looks now, he damn well should be. But last year's team looked horrible early. Uthoff's senior year they looked horrible early. Whites senior year they looked horrible early. Marble's senior year they looked ok early. Every year before that they looked horrible early. So Fran is 1 out of 8 for not having horrible non conference showings. That is really bad, but the good news is he is 8 for 8 at getting better by conference play. So there is still hope for a decent season. But I wanted way more than decent this year.

What are you talking about long season? This season was over after 5 games.
Yes I think we've seen what this season is going to look like. 2 games now with going entire halves without scoring points. Only kid competitive tonight was Cook, and JBo for 1 half and NOBODY can stop a dribble drive. We've seen Fran's high water mark...run without the right people and can't play team D.

Winter is HERE watching the Hawkeye men. That's a pathetic looking bunch and sad thing is they look like they have a few talented people but no true point guard that can guard other team's point guard and break a defense down off the dribble is a recipe for disaster with Fran's style of ball. I'm willing to suffer through 2 more seasons to see if the Sophomore class can get there then it's time to punt.

Winter is HERE watching the Hawkeye men. That's a pathetic looking bunch and sad thing is they look like they have a few talented people but no true point guard that can guard other team's point guard and break a defense down off the dribble is a recipe for disaster with Fran's style of ball. I'm willing to suffer through 2 more seasons to see if the Sophomore class can get there then it's time to punt.

I wouldn’t suggest punting either unless you like twenty-five yard punts.

I would agree to the two more years only if Fran gets things significantly improved as this season moves on, however if we totally tank this year then next year should be do or die and not two more years.

It is like an athletically bad Licklighter team......only that is insulting to Lick's defense as that actually looked more competent than this mess.

Just hope they show up more at home.

I agree as Lick did keep the scoring down on some pretty good teams. He had several games where opponents scored in the fifties. The bad thing is that his offense only scored in the forties.

I often wondered in those low scoring games if Lick lulled the opponents to sleep as they watched our offense. Very clever approach. :D

What a joke this team is. We can’t win games even playing a pathetic schedule.

This is so sadly true. The naysayers were already poo pooing us because of our weak nonconference schedule and then we totally crap down our legs.

Latest posts