This is fantastic!

hawkfan2679

This little guy is a 7 year old cancer patient. The fact that the players and crowd are so into this make it even better.

[video=youtube;_Jmisv1Spck]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jmisv1Spck[/video]

This stiff really bothers me. Think how foolish this kid is going to feel when he grows up and realizes that the defense layed down to let him score. He's going to go through the rest of his life wondering if he's earned anything. This will haunt him for the rest of his life.

This stiff really bothers me. Think how foolish this kid is going to feel when he grows up and realizes that the defense layed down to let him score. He's going to go through the rest of his life wondering if he's earned anything. This will haunt him for the rest of his life.

I'd of laid him out. Teach that kid a lesson about earning something.

Well, assuming he is actually able to grow up, he'll have that whole "beating cancer" thing in the list of things he's earned. So somehow I don't think this will bother him...in fact, it might even be something he looks back on as a source of inspiration.

I find this statement very saddening. Even if it is an attempt at humor it is simply sad. Troubled times we live in.

Where's the flag for 12 men on the field. Entire sideline out on the field, totally uncalled for. Sorry but someone needs to tell the little guy that his Top 10 plays of the day was nullified due to too many men on the field.

What, no one in stripes has the intestinal fortitude to make that call on a 7 year old cancer patient. So much for integrity of the game.

All jokes aside, I thought it was awesome and wish the best for the kids future.

The fact that bugeater nation used a cancer patient to pimp their program is a travashamockery. They should be ashamed.

What a disgraceful bunch of comments on here, grow up. I hope none of you are parents yet, because your obviously not mature enough to understand how important anybody's children are to them.

Latest posts