This is exactly why Bo could care less about losing Utoff

You owe me a new keyboard...I'll wipe the vomit off of the monitor, but I'm not even gonna try cleaning the chunks out of the keys...

Don't act like you don't like that image Shane. I believe your keyboard is messy, just not from vomit ;)

Don't know the difference between being able to care less and not being able to care less? Don't understand how the linear progression of time works, and think six-year-old interviews provide insight on things that happened a year ago? Wisconsin has a degree for you! No wonder they have such a high graduation rate.

Im guessing Uthoff had high school dreams of learning the ins and outs of making mediocre cheeses and encased meats then changed his mind and wanted to be a doctor. Possibly it had to do with the soul crushing style of basketball they play. It must get old practicing flopping and crisp passing until your *** hurts.

Im guessing Uthoff had high school dreams of learning the ins and outs of making mediocre cheeses and encased meats then changed his mind and wanted to be a doctor. Possibly it had to do with the soul crushing style of basketball they play. It must get old practicing flopping and crisp passing until your *** hurts.

Well done Buckeye, well done

LOL. Thanks for putting badger in his place.

Trolling an Iowa basketball (seriously, Iowa BASKETBALL, we haven't been good in forever) board from, like, summer on, is one of the strangest things I've ever seen.

Latest posts