This is exactly why Bo could care less about losing Utoff

AB, I believe that is the very definition of sour grapes. If bo really didn't want Utoff, why the restrictions on where he could go? If he was a bone head, why not just run him off and be glad he was gone?

Then that was a whole lotta stupid on Bo Ryan's part back in March and April for a guy he didn't want to lose. A lot of stupid.

I was looking for the part about why Bo could care less in the article, but I couldn't find it. So by saying Bo could care less, you're actually saying he cares a great deal... now I get it.

I could NOT care less what Bo thinks.

97989-330-0.jpg
bo-ryan1-300x261.jpg

I was looking for the part about why Bo could care less in the article, but I couldn't find it. So by saying Bo could care less, you're actually saying he cares a great deal... now I get it.

I could NOT care less what Bo thinks.

Be nice, if he's stupid enough to be a Wisconsin fan he's obviously way too stupid to know how to speak English without sounding like an idiot.

###EDIT

I don't mean to say that most Wisconsin fans are as stupid as this idiot. They couldn't be. Most of them are probably not much different than us, just misguided. This guy is just flat out parents are cousins and dropped you on your head as a baby stupid. I hope he isn't out in public driving a car and such...

Last edited:
Also, what does a four+ year old video have to do with Uthoff? He wasn't even enrolled at Wisconsin at that point in time. It has to be at least four years old because the video says he's been at Wisconsin for 6 years. As a Badger fan, you'd think you'd know how long your coach had been at your school.

Swing. Miss.

I'm going to find a video of Fran McCaffery when he was at Siena to validate his opinion of Brust going to Wisconsin. I'll go post it on a Badger message board - that''ll REALLY show 'em.

Also, what does a four+ year old video have to do with Uthoff? He wasn't even enrolled at Wisconsin at that point in time. It has to be at least four years old because the video says he's been at Wisconsin for 6 years. As a Badger fan, you'd think you'd know how long your coach had been at your school.

Swing. Miss.

Nominated for 2012 HN Pwnage of the year post.

Latest posts