This Doesn't Look Good

I personally think he is sort of taking a shot at the message board people. Kind of lashing out at all the talk about transferring you people have been spewing on these message boards the last few days. He is saying if you don't want him, there are plenty of schools that do. And that he is using all this talk for motivation to improve. Just my $.02.

I agree

I personally think he is sort of taking a shot at the message board people. Kind of lashing out at all the talk about transferring you people have been spewing on these message boards the last few days. He is saying if you don't want him, there are plenty of schools that do. And that he is using all this talk for motivation to improve. Just my $.02.

Wrong

I am going out on a really long limb here... I'm guessing that he was quoting what a hs coach told him at some point when he was being overlooked in the recruiting process. It is one thing to tweet things and another to actually try in a game. It's really unfortunate that his effort is an issue this season.

I don't normally post, but come on guys, this one is obvious. You think he is threatening to move to a low major? Seriously? It is obvious that someone said that to him, or wrote it to him, and he is using it as motivation. There should be no debate about this.

To me it is very clearly him tweeting a quote from someone probably directed at him and he is using it as motivation. That is why it is in quotes and he ends with #motivation

Last edited:
This whole thread is exhibit a of why following the twitter accounts of 19 year old kids for information is idiotic and a waste of time.

Maybe it was stated earlier, but who would have those contacts? Answer: Coach Fran. Maybe Coach said that to get him motivated and maybe it will work..

We will have to wait and see.

This whole thread is exhibit a of why following the twitter accounts of 19 year old kids for information is idiotic and a waste of time.

I do not know when this was posted to his twitter page, but I am guessing this is being used as motivation. Its probably a Creighton player he is quoting. Lets not forget the Hawks didnt play well against Creighton and they were probably just talking smack!

I do not know when this was posted to his twitter page, but I am guessing this is being used as motivation. Its probably a Creighton player he is quoting. Lets not forget the Hawks didnt play well against Creighton and they were probably just talking smack!

I highly doubt it was a creighton player.

I'm thinking this is from someone who is much, much closer to him on a daily basis.:D

How the OP missed this #motivation is interesting, but oh well.

This isn't anything bad, if MB doesn't want to give the effort then to the bench he should go. I'm willing to say that we have players coming that will put in effort.

This is just a whole different level of dumb. Impressive since the entire thread is full of it.

Latest posts