This Doesn't Look Good

DunderMifflinHk

Melsahn_Basabe Melsahn Basabe
" Just so you know I got some numbers of low major coaches in and around new York " #motivation

*After further examination I think he might be quoting someone.

Last edited:
I would say it looks good. Since it's in quotes, I'll *guess* that this is something someone said to him. If he's motivated by someone saying this too him, I'll *guess* that he will work hard to get himself back to being an all-Big Ten player again.

He also tweeted on Sunday night (after the game):
Time for me to grow up

If his attitude worsens from here, I'll be discouraged, but until then, I think this is a sign that things will turn around.

And now I return to my normal life where I'm not analyzing the internet messages of 19 year old basketball players.

Melsahn_Basabe Melsahn Basabe
" Just so you know I got some numbers of low major coaches in and around new York " #motivation

This won't fly with Fran. If this is his attitude then I don't know how much longer he stays on this team.

Wow. That's freaking terrible. If that's truly his attitude then I guess it's better we find out now. What a waste of a good talent. :confused:

On another note, low major coaches?? Too bad for him he didn't go to Iowa State, then Freddy could hook him up with the big time names off his rolodex. :D

I would say it looks good. Since it's in quotes, I'll *guess* that this is something someone said to him. If he's motivated by someone saying this too him, I'll *guess* that he will work hard to get himself back to being an all-Big Ten player again.

Time for me to grow up

If his attitude worsens from here, I'll be discouraged, but until then, I think this is a sign that things will turn around.

And now I return to my normal life where I'm not analyzing the internet messages of 19 year old basketball players.
Good take, i hope that is the case

He clearly put it in quotations.. which would imply that someone else said that. I'm not sure why he would quote himself.

Time for me to grow up

If he is quoting someone he is not making it very clear though.

After reading that and also noticing that it was in quotes, I tend to think he's quoting someone who said that to him. I hope that's the case.

This could actually be very good assuming he is quoting someone, and if he is serious about growing up...

Latest posts