This coaching search is amazing

BTW, to put a pic up, Right-Click the image, select "copy Image Location", go to where you would type your post, select the polaroid looking icon next to the globe looking one, paste the URL you copied into the popup window and . . .

nba-jam-hes-on-fire.png

BTW, to put a pic up, Right-Click the image, select "copy Image Location", go to where you would type your post, select the polaroid looking icon next to the globe looking one, paste the URL you copied into the popup window and . . .

nba-jam-hes-on-fire.png

thanks. What makes it even better is its a BJ Armstrong NBA Jam pic.....even tho Pippen is doing the jammin

nba-jam-hes-on-fire.png

wow man- busted out the oldskool games for that pic- very nice

I was all down on Drew to begin with, but now I would be A-OK w/ Drew at the helm. He was hired after the violations & mess and turned Baylor into a winner w/ great recruiting.

Exactly. Barta should wait for Baylor to get knocked out and then go after him hard! 7 years 2million per +. He would be a slam dunk/home run. Hopefully this search lasts well into next week.

I agree bu there is no need to rush it. Forbes will always be there. He is the fallback option. I am hoping for Drew but would rather have Forbes than some of the Izzo assts being thrown around

Forbes is not necessarily a fallback. He is getting some press now and other programs looking to rebuild may take a harder look at him, especially with UT in the Sweet Sixteen. If Iowa treats him as a fallback they may miss their opportunity to spring forward.

No, I feel very confident that we don't need to rush out and hire Forbes in fear he might get away. I have seen nothing where his name has even been mentioned as an extreme long shot for the DePaul, St. Johns or Oregon openings. We can take our time, as we are his only chance.

Latest posts