Think ______________, but _________ Thread

Think Ed Horton but with a bit more pinpoint-precision accuracy from the free throw line.

Think Acie Earl with more sour grapes.

Hawkeye Sports News: Where are they now? Acie Earl

Regarding the hiring of Todd Lickliter: "The problem with being in Iowa or affiliated with any program is everyone has an opinion. Mine really doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things. Yes, I played for Iowa, 2nd leading scorer, NBA, overseas, coach, train, etc., but if that was important to anyone at Iowa then I’d be called, emailed, or brought in or asked. I’ve sent my stuff to coach and I’ve even sent in some of DVD’s and bios of some kids I train in the Iowa-Illinois area, and no one has gotten back to me on them. So as I see it, who cares what Acie Earl thinks. I live in the same neighborhood as the basketball secretary, and if they really wanted me to help out then I’d be asked. It’s funny, I'm always asked to come to camps and help out all over the USA and I have, but I haven't been asked to help out with Iowa camps since Coach Davis left, so it’s whatever. ‘Once a Hawkeye always a Hawk’ I was told when I was a frosh, and that rule is never talk in public about a Hawk where others who aren’t Hawks are involved, so I wish them all luck."

Think Acie Earl with more sour grapes.

Hawkeye Sports News: Where are they now? Acie Earl

Regarding the hiring of Todd Lickliter: "The problem with being in Iowa or affiliated with any program is everyone has an opinion. Mine really doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things. Yes, I played for Iowa, 2nd leading scorer, NBA, overseas, coach, train, etc., but if that was important to anyone at Iowa then I’d be called, emailed, or brought in or asked. I’ve sent my stuff to coach and I’ve even sent in some of DVD’s and bios of some kids I train in the Iowa-Illinois area, and no one has gotten back to me on them. So as I see it, who cares what Acie Earl thinks. I live in the same neighborhood as the basketball secretary, and if they really wanted me to help out then I’d be asked. It’s funny, I'm always asked to come to camps and help out all over the USA and I have, but I haven't been asked to help out with Iowa camps since Coach Davis left, so it’s whatever. ‘Once a Hawkeye always a Hawk’ I was told when I was a frosh, and that rule is never talk in public about a Hawk where others who aren’t Hawks are involved, so I wish them all luck."

Think Acie Earl, but with more of a reason to complain.

Latest posts