Things with Iowa Football that I'm over:

This is what I do...record the game then watch later (if they win, if they lose I don't watch).
Obviously this is for road games only, since I have season tickets, but it helps.
That's what I used to do before I cut the cable cord, now I have to watch it live on the internet to make sure I see it. I watched it win or lose but it numbed the pain some on losses.

This is what I do...record the game then watch later (if they win, if they lose I don't watch).
Obviously this is for road games only, since I have season tickets, but it helps.

I do the same exact thing and I have season tix as well.

--------This is what I do...record the game then watch later (if they win, if they lose I don't watch).

I can't swear that if Iowa played on Sunday Nite's, I wouldn't be torn between watching the game or 90 Day Fiance.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Did I just share that???

The pressure on the qb is frustrating. We rush 4 and average qb’s are having career days against us. Also our punter returners can run after the catch almost everyone fair catch no matter where.

1. Not putting our best offensive players in position to demonstrate their talents.
2. Losing to Michigan State
3. A soft a$$ offensive line
4. Zero pressure from the defensive line.
5. The opposing OC always having more creative play calling
6. The opposing defense always getting more penetration
7. Brian Ferentz as our OC.
8. Not being competitive for the B1G West in 2 years now.
9. Everyone else with seemingly the ability to recruit more talent, even Maryland for that matter.
10. Over this damn archaic same 'ol, same 'ol Iowa.
Winning 10 games for several years.hoping cap could stay awake a full season.

Latest posts