"They're training through this weekend..."

Unfortunately yes they have. We don't seem to have much luck with our blue chip recruits like the Moore's, Dweiza, Stony, Telford. Who else am I missing? We are also comparing to the Gable years too which will never be equaled.

Who's Stony?

You realize Telford finished 5th at last year's NCAAs as a RS freshman HWT, right? Not exactly a bust. Nick Moore and Dwieza are only Sophomores. Moore has looked pretty good this year - and while he's obviously not knocking off Dake/Taylor, he can hold his own against most anyone else at 165. Let's see how the post season goes for him before we jump to conclusions. Dwieza has been somewhat of a disappointment - the opportunity to grab the reins at 141 was there and you'd have liked to see him push Ballweg for the spot a bit more than he did.

We haven't looked right (save Ramos and Evans) all year. I don't understand how PSU can recruit kids that come in as true freshman and be AAs/fringe AAs, and we have kids who are 3-4 years in the program who look like freshman. Are we mental midgets, or what?

Who's Stony?

You realize Telford finished 5th at last year's NCAAs as a RS freshman HWT, right? Not exactly a bust. Nick Moore and Dwieza are only Sophomores. Moore has looked pretty good this year - and while he's obviously not knocking off Dake/Taylor, he can hold his own against most anyone else at 165. Let's see how the post season goes for him before we jump to conclusions. Dwieza has been somewhat of a disappointment - the opportunity to grab the reins at 141 was there and you'd have liked to see him push Ballweg for the spot a bit more than he did.

Stony is the kid from Walsh Jesuit, who left early. That hurts your team obviously. I guess we'll see this year, but to my point of answering a question on a post our program has dipped which u have to almost expect given our success in the last 30 years. Other schools are catching up and it's because we are not getting the kind of production from our blue chips that I've seen over the last 20 years.