They are messing with our Lily

I'm done posting her pictures, she's gone off the deep end. She even considers people making positive statements like 'you are beautiful' to be shaming. She wants no one commenting on the way she looks, good or bad. She's a friggin celebrity for cripes sake, how does she think she got the role in the first place, her acting ability? Can't even give a compliment anymore without someone getting offended.

What's weird is it's not even like she's a smoke show. I could understand someone who's a 10 getting annoyed over time because it's always about her looks. But this girl is sneaky hot. Those girls would normally be flattered when people noticed, yiu would think.

If you don't want that type of attention, then don't be on TV.

On a side note, I'd go nut deep.

Yeah, nothing better than getting into the biggest "look at me" profession out there and then bitching because they don't want any attention (positive or negative). Excellent way to promote herself and her career.

How mean of a person do you have to be to get mad at compliments? Could you imagine how someone like that acts when they're not being complimented?

How mean of a person do you have to be to get mad at compliments? Could you imagine how someone like that acts when they're not being complimented?

So when no one mentions her and she becomes nothing more than an after thought is she going to be pissed that she's a nobody searching for a new career?

So when no one mentions her and she becomes nothing more than an after thought is she going to be pissed that she's a nobody searching for a new career?
No doubt. Funny thing is I see her in commercials now and actually look at her different after all of that. I assume lots of other people do the same.

No doubt. Funny thing is I see her in commercials now and actually look at her different after all of that. I assume lots of other people do the same.

Right. It horrible for me to say, but I want celebrities to play the role's they are given, without having to know anything about who they really are. About the time I start finding out who a lot of them really are, I only see them that way and can't see them portrayed as anyone but themselves.

Right. It horrible for me to say, but I want celebrities to play the role's they are given, without having to know anything about who they really are. About the time I start finding out who a lot of them really are, I only see them that way and can't see them portrayed as anyone but themselves.
When you really think about the job of an actor, it's pretty easy to see why they're all so weird. Who would want to be filmed acting like a person you aren't? What kind of person does it take to be good at doing that? I've actually pictured myself trying to act before. I laugh at the thought of how incredibly stupid I would look and how stupid I would feel.

Don't do it man. I learned the hard way to never meet my heroes.

I wouldn't walk across the street to piss on Bert Blyleven or Tom Chambers if they were on fire and trying to give me ten grand to do it.

Latest posts