There is only one team Iowa has to worry about!

And Illinois still has to play OSU I believe. Knock on wood, but things are looking very favorably for the Hawks!

Still Nebraska. Iowa's run defense is good against Nebraska, but its zone pass defense will give up a bunch of yards against Nebraska. Hope that doesn't translate into a bunch of points. I watched Nebraska throw for a lot of yards against NW's zone pass defense, today, and thought their pass defense is just like Iowa's. Hope that doesn't translate to a bunch of points.

Hope Iowa can gouge Nebraska for as many passing yards. The over under could be 65 points.

And it's a rivalry game...with a trophy...and is the last game of the season. Could be Riley's last game at Nebraska or could be Nebraska's first team under Riley to be in a bowl game.

Still Nebraska. Iowa's run defense is good against Nebraska, but its zone pass defense will give up a bunch of yards against Nebraska. Hope that doesn't translate to a bunch of points.

Hope Iowa can gouge Nebraska for as many passing yards. The over under could be 65 points.

And it's a rivalry game...with a trophy...and is the last game of the season could be Riley's last at Nebraska or could be Nebraska's first team under Riley in a bowl game. Nebraska.

Nebby just finds ways to lose. At some point I think they lay down and give up. Iowa could be a bully too big to compete with come end of November.

Nebraska shows me nothing. Nebraska continues to look pathetic giving up 30 to a team that we allowed only 10. Nebby allowed 156 yds rushing while Iowa only gave up 51 to NW. Nebraska only rushed for 82 yards on NW while Iowa had a third string rusher put up 204 yds against the same defense. Nebraska is shattered and Iowa is focused. Iowa will now be favored in ALL remaining regular season games and I believe will win each of them.

They can throw the ball up and down the field. Road game. Just don't like how we match up with Mabin and Lomax not on the same page at times. I think (and hope) we win out but it seems like a scary game IMO.

Latest posts