There is only one team Iowa has to worry about!

Doesn't pay to worry folks.

Maryland first and only. Overlook No One.

Enjoy the ride..

Hawks will field a team.

We have a solid team. They give their best.
What happens then? That is why they play the game.

Go Hawks!

Can only hope Indiana's spirit is broken from hanging tough against OSU and MSU.

Well.....now it is looking like a blow out win for MSU.

Doesn't pay to worry folks.

Maryland first and only. Overlook No One.

Enjoy the ride..

Hawks will field a team.

We have a solid team. They give their best.
What happens then? That is why they play the game.

Go Hawks!

Who we choose to focus on has no impact on the outcome of the games. If you want to take things one game at a time, be my guest. But it's not going to hurt anything if the rest of us "overlook" someone. Our attitude doesn't change the way the team approaches the games.

There's 5 teams to be worried about.

Maryland
@Indiana
Minnesota
Purdue
@Nebraska

Every single team there can beat Iowa. We've all witnessed past Iowa teams struggle, and lose, games that they should have won by 20.

Minnesota and Nebraska especially do not want to lose to Iowa.

There's 5 teams to be worried about.

Maryland
@Indiana
Minnesota
Purdue
@Nebraska

Every single team there can beat Iowa. We've all witnessed past Iowa teams struggle, and lose, games that they should have won by 20.

Minnesota and Nebraska especially do not want to lose to Iowa.

Well said. All it will take is one sleepy performance from the D. The one thing about this team that looks very different is that they've have been games against solid teams in which they didn't play all that well, (Pitt and Wisconsin) but still found a way to win. Thats a pretty big deal.

just win baby! One game at a time and let us armchair QB's figure out the rest of the season. Like Jon said in his instant reaction after the game that there is nothing wrong with the fan base dreaming and talking about possibilities. 15-0 works for me. :)

What about themselves?? I mean just take care of business!! We should instill fear. Like Leonitus said in 300....GIVE THEM NOTHING BUT TAKE FROM THEM EVERYTHING.

Well said. All it will take is one sleepy performance from the D. The one thing about this team that looks very different is that they've have been games against solid teams in which they didn't play all that well, (Pitt and Wisconsin) but still found a way to win. Thats a pretty big deal.

They seem to have found a way to finish as an entire unit. Uncharted territory for most of us so based on what we've witnessed in the past, it should be as acceptable to be a skeptic as it is to be a dreamer. Every quarter counts no matter the opponent until the fat Herky sings.

No Iowa does not need to worry about either Illinois or Wisconsin. They have already beat them. All Iowa needs to worry about is the team the play each week. And to be honest the word worry should not be in their vocabulary. If they go into each game confident and focused, they should win out the regular season. Go Hawks!

I subscribe to the theory, "On any given day." The Maryland team I saw play yesterday is good enough to beat Iowa if the Hawks let down in anyway."

Seriously???

Indiana - if they get hot - could destroy Iowa this coming week. Their offense gets confident vs the Iowa D, and it's trouble.

Let's be realistic - Iowa could very well be 4-3 at this point. It's great they're 7-0, and I'm really hoping they plow through the rest of the schedule, but Indiana is no cream puff because they have the firepower to put up points fast.

Iowa needs to shut them down in the first quarter and the offense needs to have success on the ground. A touchdown or two would be nice.

Iowa's ground game early on and not giving IU's offense any confidence on the other side of the ball early on will tell you a lot about what's going to happen.

Indiana - if they get hot - could destroy Iowa this coming week. Their offense gets confident vs the Iowa D, and it's trouble.

Let's be realistic - Iowa could very well be 4-3 at this point. It's great they're 7-0, and I'm really hoping they plow through the rest of the schedule, but Indiana is no cream puff because they have the firepower to put up points fast.

Iowa needs to shut them down in the first quarter and the offense needs to have success on the ground. A touchdown or two would be nice.

Iowa's ground game early on and not giving IU's offense any confidence on the other side of the ball early on will tell you a lot about what's going to happen.

Also, unlike most of the teams we've played, where a 10-14 point lead is enough, Indiana can score quickly.

That said, MD has athletes, gotta play well next week.