The "wrong" Gary is still around

if you ask me. Tried of how terrible Gary Barta is...its time. How many reasons do we need?

I'm glad one Gary is gone. I've never really been a fan of listening to him. I always felt a higher quality play by play announcer could be found. I would love it if the other Gary would follow him out the door but I doubt it will happen. I think a whole lot of people are sticking up for Dolph mainly because they hate Barta so much.

Do I think Dolph is a racist? No but if you are so dumb to compare a black man to a very well known movie character that resembles a giant gorilla you deserve what you get simply for you're stupidity. Shit Kirk loves Dolph and even he's been wisely keeping his distance.

Someone mentioned this above that the posters here don't understand the complexities of an AD job. This is absolutely true.

However another truth is that he is a spokesman for the University of Iowa. He is the one that needs to lead the athletic department through difficult situations and handle the spotlight in public when they arise. He is flat out awful at public relations and crisis management. For that alone he should be shown the door.

This thread is quite the collection of unsubstantiated "facts", personal attacks (often used when evidence is in short supply), meaningless generalizations, and a complete lack of understanding about the complexities of the job performed by today's athletic directors in major universities. Sorry, but just being blunt to save time.

Gaaaaary?

Can anyone help me find the podcast Jon and Deace did last year where they looked the performance of our AD? As I recall the data were pretty persuasive about how our financial picture isn't on par with our lack of athletic production. I can't find the link.

Barta made Jon pull it down.

Be careful with the terminology you use, you could potentially upset all the "buffoons" out there!!
giphy.gif

Latest posts