The 'USA Today' college staff Bowl picks

Fair enough, but when it came to x's vs. o's in the matchup of Norm Parker vs. Paul Johnson Norm's defense b*tch slapped Paul's triple option.

That's hindsight.

Like I said, I didin't think Johnson was the better coach before the game, but I would be willing to entertain the thought. After the game, there is no doubt.

Unreasonable to say that Paul Johnson is a great coach? No. Saying Paul Johnson is a better coach than Kirk Ferentz (which in essence giving the coaching edge says)? I'd say "that makes them an idiot".

THANKS PJHawk............

KF is quite simply betta

Betta

Betta

BETTER

EverHawk, I don't remember a post from you BEFORE the bowl season began that listed your predictions for each bowl game.

It's pretty easy to come to a message board and make fun of those people who actually did make their predictions public (in a newspaper for thousands to see, no less...with their real names attached to the picks, and not some anonymous nickname) and missed a few games. It's equally easy to brag about a couple of games that you predicted correctly, especially when there's no evidence that you actually made said predictions in the first place.

So 6 of 8 people were wrong about the Orange Bowl. So what? GT was a 4-6 point favorite by the bookies. Just enjoy the Hawkeye victory without rubbing a few people's noses in it that felt Iowa would lose.

IOWABaker: Do you get up early to make the donuts?

Bakerboy: I picked IOWA, so I'm sorry if you didn't. Wake up

It was not unreasonable to say that Georgia Tech had a chance to win the game, nor is it unreasonable to say that Paul Johnson is a great coach. Just picking GT over Iowa does not mean the person in question hates Iowa, nor does it make them an idiot. It just makes them wrong in hindsight.

WOOOOoooOOOooO here is the Topic Police.

Go back to your USC website please.

Latest posts