The three greatest lies

1) I'm only going to put the tip in.
2) My doctor said it's not contagious anymore.
3) We have had a better o-coordinator than Ken O'Keefe this century.

This thread has epic written all over it. This one's gunna have legs. Nicely done.

1) I crashed at a friends house and my phone was dead all night.
2) Seriously, you're not fat.
3) We are going to evolve when you come and wrinkle in a few new RO plays on offense.

1. Thinking a former center is the best option in America to be our qb coach/off coordinator
2. Thinking we just have to “work harder” & “clean up” a few things instead of recruit skill positions better & adjust
3. Continually serving a lie to iowa fans when it comes to scheduling & actual results while thinking you are winning the perception game

1. Thinking a former center is the best option in America to be our qb coach/off coordinator
2. Thinking we just have to “work harder” & “clean up” a few things instead of recruit skill positions better & adjust
3. Continually serving a lie to iowa fans when it comes to scheduling & actual results while thinking you are winning the perception game

Dude, I don't think Iowa has a dog in the fight when it comes to BIG 10 game scheduling. I think this comes down from the league. As far as OCC games, they are on par or better than some with most teams.

I am not sure who duped who. Cade has not been the QB I was promised (promised by who you say? Well, no one).

I am of the view now that Cade is a lot closer to Petras than he is to the QB I thought he was. These guys dominated in high school and Cade was great at Michigan. But, when you are playing behind a good offensive line with skill players that have NFL skills, you just have to distribute and manage. Maybe Petras at Michigan 2 years ago wins 12? Iowa is not good enough to win with a game manager. We need a guy like Nate Stanley that can pull the ball down and run over people when the play breaks down. We need CJ Beatherd to gun sling a few balls down the field. We need AmeriStanzi, Tate or Banks making plays with their feet, arms and head.

I am just not seeing a playmaker out there. Looks like a gimpy kid with no answers back there who has lost 3 of his best weapons. Hopefully he gets right quick with a reeling MSU squad at home.

Watching CM at Michigan, my comp was Trace McSorley. Clearly, he isn't that dude, healthy or not, my assessment was off. #1 thing CM needs to do...is get his mojo back... get that confidence back.

1 - We just need to clean up a few things on offense
2- The Iowa offensive line will be better next year
3 - The Iowa offense will be better next year

I am of the view now that Cade is a lot closer to Petras than he is to the QB I thought he was.

Petras could have been the next Joe Montana, we'll never know because of how bad the supporting cast was. I love that kid. Great attitude in the face of horrible circumstances. There are probably countless really good quarterbacks who just got on the wrong team and you can't help but wonder if Cade doesn't wish he had transferred to Florida or somewhere else.

1. Brian Ferentz reports to the AD, not Kirk Ferentz
2. Kirk Ferentz reports to the AD, not the other way around.
3. It was better to give Brian a new contract with new incentives than to just fire him.

The problem is not that Cade is a bad quarterback. The problem is that with this oline no quarterback is good enough to make up for their complete incompetence. Who knows Petras may have been a good quarterback before he got annihilated by defenses that are in the offensive backfield before him. Tom Brady and Bill Bellichec couldn’t move the ball with this oline. It’s the oline. It’s the oline. It’s the oline.