The Silver Lining......sort of

The fact that there has been no effort to utilize him in the red zone thus far is baffling to me. A team that cant get into the endzone, has a defense's worst nightmare on the field and they don't go to him even once in two weeks. Quite frankly its inexcusable.

SOLID.
I forget the drive, the one where CJ's catch took us right down close to the red-zone, if not in it, they should have kept the momentum going and gave him a quick toss in the end zone............

If Iowa is even average this year, they will win a lot of B1G games. The B1G is awful.

Michigan State might be the only really good team in the conference. Michigan is so overrated it isn't even funny. Wisky is bad too.

If Iowa was even halfway decent, this could have been the year they did HUGE things.

Probably could just let us melt down on our own. But thanks for the help.

SOLID.
I forget the drive, the one where CJ's catch took us right down close to the red-zone, if not in it, they should have kept the momentum going and gave him a quick toss in the end zone............

Yep. That was the last scoring drive where Keenan's TD got called back. They should have thrown to CJF or even Keenan two or three times from inside the 5. Instead two stuffed runs and a throw to Weisman. Utilize your mismatches.
This is what bothers me about people saying its the execution that is the problem. You can't execute ineffective play calling and poor decision making.

BIG really sucked today. Wisky, Iowa, NW, Indy - loosing their QB, Illinois (soon), penn st....

Yep. That was the last scoring drive where Keenan's TD got called back. They should have thrown to CJF or even Keenan two or three times from inside the 5. Instead two stuffed runs and a throw to Weisman. Utilize your mismatches.
This is what bothers me about people saying its the execution that is the problem. You can't execute ineffective play calling and poor decision making.

Should have followed up CJ's big gain with more CJ in the end zone....
He was rolling.
Let's develop some bread-and-butter.

He tried Fedo on that last play and the LB played back in the zone and made a great play.

He tried Fedo on that last play and the LB played back in the zone and made a great play.

I know that. We are talking about in the red zone though. That play was not in the redzone.
Although that was certainly a throw that should not have been made, especially in FG position when a FG sends the game to OT at home. And everyone in the stadium could see where JVB was gonig with the ball right there.

"I know that. We are talking about in the red zone though. That play was not in the redzone.
Although that was certainly a throw that should not have been made, especially in FG position when a FG sends the game to OT at home."

True, and not disagreeing with you at all. Just saying they went to Fedo more today than last week. And they should use him more.

"I know that. We are talking about in the red zone though. That play was not in the redzone.
Although that was certainly a throw that should not have been made, especially in FG position when a FG sends the game to OT at home."

True, and not disagreeing with you at all. Just saying they went to Fedo more today than last week. And they should use him more.

Good. We'll agree to agree then.

"Good. We'll agree to agree then."

Yes, Jack (Daniels) and I agree.
Sorry for the consuffion...

At least Nebraska lost, so the weekend had some good to it. Scorpio is right though, they will crush Iowa come November. Just hope the stadium isn't half red.

At least Nebraska lost, so the weekend had some good to it. Scorpio is right though, they will crush Iowa come November. Just hope the stadium isn't half red.

I agree. Although if some Fusker wants to give me $250-$300 per seat. I don't really give a shite who sits there this season.

Latest posts