The SI Jinx strikes again!

simohawk

Stanzi on the cover and Wegher won't play this year :mad:

Can't wait until that magazine is out of business!

there has been no confirmation that i am aware of about wegher not playing this year, And if he doesn't play because of Acedemics, Transferring or getting his life back together it wont be because of the jinx. He would have already be thinking about his actions before Stanzi was placed on SI. the only Jinx i believe in is the Madden jinx. witch by the way is coming out tonight!!!

there has been no confirmation that i am aware of about wegher not playing this year, And if he doesn't play because of Acedemics, Transferring or getting his life back together it wont be because of the jinx. He would have already be thinking about his actions before Stanzi was placed on SI. the only Jinx i believe in is the Madden jinx. witch by the way is coming out tonight!!!

Oh great, so you are saying another shoe will drop, Wegher wasn't it, arrrrrrrgh........ ;)

even if it is true that Wegher won't play, it's hardly an SI jinx. It's not like he is Tony Dorsett going into his senior year at Pitt.

I'm not doggin' BW. I'm just saying...

Stanzi on the cover and Wegher won't play this year :mad:

Can't wait until that magazine is out of business!

What in the hell does the SI jinx have to do with Wegher? This talk has been going on long before this SI business came up. You are reaching bad.

Latest posts