The SEC is boring and stupid

bcl20

Don't get me wrong. It's the best conference in football. But it's boring and I don't care.

Derp.
LSU vs USC is very entertaining, and anything but boring.

The Hat vs. The Visor, live chickens, and camo pants in Death Valley. Great game.

Meanwhile, ESPN dude just compared Ohio State/Indiana to the old WAC.

The Big 10 is objectively boring but my favorite team plays in the conference thus I care. The SEC offers nothing to me

The Big 10 is objectively boring but my favorite team plays in the conference thus I care. The SEC offers nothing to me

355pt5.jpg

It's used correctly. Probably could have used some commas though. **** it though. Grammar is boring and stupid too.

Maybe it's just me being a homer and my absolute hatred for all things SEC, but did anyone think it was humorous that the announcers were mocking the low scoring games of the B1G during an LSU game... Zero credibility from that point on in my book.

Maybe it's just me being a homer and my absolute hatred for all things SEC, but did anyone think it was humorous that the announcers were mocking the low scoring games of the B1G during an LSU game... Zero credibility from that point on in my book.

Yeah, but the low scoring in the Big Ten is due to crappy offenses. The low scoring in the SEC is due to great defenses.

Don't get me wrong. It's the best conference in football. But it's boring and I don't care.
Might be the dumbest post ever. But prabably not. At least it's like watching actual football. And I hope the B1G is respectable against them in the bowl games.

There was not a well played game in the BoneG yesterday. Hard to defend anything our conference does.

SEC games are boring, strategic field position wars to see who has the best punter is where the real excitement is.

There was not a well played game in the BoneG yesterday. Hard to defend anything our conference does.

Wasn't necessarily defending the B1G. I just laugh at anyone that spoutes off a comment about low scoring B1G games during an LSU game. The way that offense has looked lately there's very little seperating that offense from a B1G offense.

The fact is that regardless of what conference is playing, people don't turn on their TV to hear the all things SEC commentators bad mouth an entire conference. I'm forced to watch the Iowa vs. MSU game on ESPN and get to hear the commentators bad mouth the conference all game. We're down this year we get it, but let's not gloat about how great the LSU offense is because that's just stupid.

Latest posts