The Search: The Name that Keeps Coming Up

Cool, we can end up playing 500 ball, have a losing record in-conference, and miss out on the best in-state recruits!

AWESOME!

I am not and will never be an ISU fan. In fact I belong to the jihadic wing of Hawkeye nation when it comes to the Clowns.

But with that said, after the past three years, I would take .500 next year with a slightly below .500 conference record.

As for missing the best in-state recruits, I think you have to give Rhoads a bit more time. With his passion for the job, the Hawks are going to have to work hard to continue the dominance with in-state recruits.

I would be PROUD to have a coach, i.e. - Forbes, with Paul Rhoads passion coaching the Hawkeye basketball program. Over time a coach with that kind of passion will be successful. That kind of passion rubs off on the players, the assistant coaches, the fanbase and is the type of coach a recruit wants to play for. I think this may have been another of Coacch Lick's challenges. While I believe he had that kind of passion inside, he struggled to wear it on his sleeve.

I am not and will never be an ISU fan. In fact I belong to the jihadic wing of Hawkeye nation when it comes to the Clowns.

But with that said, after the past three years, I would take .500 next year with a slightly below .500 conference record.

As for missing the best in-state recruits, I think you have to give Rhoads a bit more time. With his passion for the job, the Hawks are going to have to work hard to continue the dominance with in-state recruits.

I would be PROUD to have a coach, i.e. - Forbes, with Paul Rhoads passion coaching the Hawkeye basketball program. Over time a coach with that kind of passion will be successful. That kind of passion rubs off on the players, the assistant coaches, the fanbase and is the type of coach a recruit wants to play for. I think this may have been another of Coacch Lick's challenges. While I believe he had that kind of passion inside, he struggled to wear it on his sleeve.

I couldn't have said any better. thank you.

Latest posts