The sad life of DJK

Status
Not open for further replies.
BbzQn_nIMAEM3y0.jpg

Lies, Doyle rules. He invented lifting

Funny he still goes by "coach koul" considering he was suspended and subsequently FIRED from his o-cord gig. Amazing that KF isn't the only one that won't allow drug use and very inappropriate behavior.

Expect to see a big name come out and tear into DJK shortly. Former players are ****** right now. This is going to get very ugly.

DJK was the o-cord at Valley Forge Military Academy. He was suspended after the season and now done there. I hesitated mentioning it when I was told recently but have seen it mentioned now in a public forum and well as confirmation from someone who would know....so F it. Lets just say he hasn't changed his antics.

DJK was the o-cord at Valley Forge Military Academy. He was suspended after the season and now done there. I hesitated mentioning it when I was told recently but have seen it mentioned now in a public forum and well as confirmation from someone who would know....so F it. Lets just say he hasn't changed his antics.
Shocked that someone would hire him to work with kids this closely with his past. I guess he showed them for taking a chance on him.

oh....wow.

from the article:

...And it is now home to DJK: a school where persistent discipline and motivation have always been preached to its students....

...I am not here to hold grudges. I am here to move forward....

Kirk Ferentz said in a KCRG interview in fall of 2010, “[DJK] would be a great coach. You guys (the media) would love him. The press conferences would go for four hours a day. He’d be having fun and you guys would be having fun.â€￾

Funny he still goes by "coach koul" considering he was suspended and subsequently FIRED from his o-cord gig. Amazing that KF isn't the only one that won't allow drug use and very inappropriate behavior.

wonder if 'coach koul' is going to write a book about valley forge as well. and look forward to that 'big name'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts