The Rudock era HAS to start next season.

kmotuffe

Some QB's have it, some don't.

James just doesn't. Thanks for your effort this season James, but this program needs to go with Rudock starting next season, game #1.

yeah cause james sucks.....oh wait just look at his stats...they sure do blow huh....jesus people are dumb

It will never happen. 1. We don't know if Rudock is better and 2. If he were Joe Montana, KF would start JVB because of experience

The ONLY stats that MATTER are the W's and L's. James doesn't have it in him as shown by this season.

The ONLY stats that MATTER are the W's and L's. James doesn't have it in him as shown by this season.

Wrong because most of the time Qb's don't effect that a whole lot...just like a MR Pick 6....he was saved by the defense his entire JR year.

yeah cause james sucks.....oh wait just look at his stats...they sure do blow huh....jesus people are dumb

Stats do not equal wins. Just look at the stats Coker put up against Minnesota. I'm not saying JVB should be benched, but its really disappointing knowing he can put up these stats and still find a way to lose a game.

don't agree with this....but Vandy needs to grow some balls...and give McNutt a chamber to make a play.

you do realize that James is the #1 QB in the B1G do to stats right? James has like one great target we need to recruit some WR's thats it!

His stats are completely inflated.

Guy just isn't clutch and isn't a winner.

Now, my only question is will the coaching staff fail with Rudock's potential as well?

Probably....

His stats are completely inflated.

Guy just isn't clutch and isn't a winner.

Now, my only question is will the coaching staff fail with Rudock's potential as well?

Probably....

Yeah cause he never has won anything in his life...oh wait...

man talk about some over reacting fans....maybe it is you that is no a winner.

Wrong because most of the time Qb's don't effect that a whole lot...just like a MR Pick 6....he was saved by the defense his entire JR year.

Aaron Rodgers has the Packers undefeated and has the second worst defense in the NFL. Take your cluelessness to another thread. The offense relies on the QB for leadership and emotion and there clearly is none.

Aaron Rodgers has the Packers undefeated and has the second worst defense in the NFL. Take your cluelessness to another thread. The offense relies on the QB for leadership and emotion and there clearly is none.

you are the clueless one

You guys are unbelievable. JVB has to have some open targets to pass the ball to. Oh yeah... then there's that leading the Big Ten in passing thing. Get a clue.

I said it earlier in the week and will say it again. These are kids who are playing in Lincoln for the first time. Their entire routine is thrown off by a Friday game. It is showing up on the field today and JVB just happens to be the most visible player on the field.

You guys are unbelievable. JVB has to have some open targets to pass the ball to. Oh yeah... then there's that leading the Big Ten in passing thing. Get a clue.

He's third in efficiency, which is a more telling stat than yards, IMO. Yards don't tell me that much.

He also has a very good O-line and one of the best receiving groups in the country.

There is no way you can tell me that JVB has improved any since game 1 of the season.

He has ONE road win against Purdue where not even half of the stadium was filled.

Latest posts