the real difference between mj and lebron

For those of you looking for that subdued, humble superstar in the NBA is looking at the wrong sport. To play at that level these players need to have mental toughness that can be seen as ego & cocky. I could care less what either guy does off the court, nobody is perfect and I am sure LeBron has skeletons in his closet. I really could care less who is the better person off the court, it is what they do on it that really matters.On the court I see skills and physical ability in Lebron that may exceed Jordans but what I don't see is the competitiveness and mental toughness in Lebron that we all seen in Jordan. Jordan never lost in the NBA Finals, he took his game to another level when the Bulls got close. For Lebron the 3rd time was the charm and for someone with his abilities he should have had more by now. My question is now that he finally has gotten that championship will he continue playing like he is hungry for more or will he be satisfied? Jordan was never satisfied and constantly wanted to prove he was the best, I question if Lebron has the same desire.

If jordan was so unstoppable when it matters why did it take him seven years to make it out of east. Jordan loses more points for not making a finals appearance until 28 than lebron does for losing in two.

Funny how nobody bangs on Larry for all those finals losses to the lakers. Dude must not have had a killer instinct.

If jordan was so unstoppable when it matters why did it take him seven years to make it out of east. Jordan loses more points for not making a finals appearance until 28 than lebron does for losing in two.

He damn near did, those 2 Piston teams they lost to in the Eastern Finals were pretty darn good. Without Jordan the Bulls had no chance at competing against the "bad boys". In the 88-89 Detroit playoff run the only 2 losses they had in the playoffs were to the Bulls, Detroit swept everyone else including a Lakers team with Magic, Kareem, and Worthy in the Finals. That Piston team also rolled through everyone else but the Bulls in 89-90 as the Bulls had 3 of the 5 playoff wins against them.

But do tell me more about this point system you got going on here to measure the difference between Jordan & Lebron. Judging by your responses I am wondering if you even witnessed those Bulls teams where Jordan would literally take over a game single handedly.

For one thing Jordan changed the whole game and was a franchise leader. Lebron is not the franchise leader, Wade is above all the franchise leader.

Jordan seemed more driven. When in cruch time, Jordan demanded the ball. LeBron, not as much.

You know, LeBron has won 1 title...let's wait until he wins a few more titles before we presume he's comparable to Jordan.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_3iXTVlUXg]Tyson Chandler Called For Flagrant Foul On Lebron James. Lebron Acting? Game 1 Heat Vs Knicks - YouTube[/ame]

Lebron is a good person? Hes the spokesman for what is wrong in todays culture....the most self absorbed person ever. (got mad at chicago because drose didnt call him and ask to play together) lebron is the physical embodyment of everything I hate about the nba....

Lebron is a good person? Hes the spokesman for what is wrong in todays culture....the most self absorbed person ever. (got mad at chicago because drose didnt call him and ask to play together) lebron is the physical embodyment of everything I hate about the nba....

and this post the spokesman for everything that is comically rediculous about Lebron haters...

Latest posts