The Pulse: Will air tonight at 6:30c/7:30e

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
change from normal 8c/9e...gonna stay away from the Vikings-Saints tonight ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for the reminder. I was going to look it up to DVR. I know you have to develop clout at the Big10 Net, but do you ever see having Deace on as a correspondent, satellite interview, or guest if La Charles is gone for some reason? He is knowledgeable about the Big 10 & offers objective insight.

Also, is that Rotel they put in your hair or Paul Mitchell? Looking pretty damper!

I'll tune in and be watching, Jon.

Talk to you after the game on Soundoff. :) Here's hoping your perfect record prediction remains perfect!

Yeah, I found out that it was still going to air at 9 and then again later tonight...just had an earlier showing due to the NFL game.

Jon, you certainly look a lot better on the BTN than on Mediacom Connections 22

LOL. that show was a great help for me to be able to do this one, I can promise you that. I was amazed today when they rolled in an entire new set, and they had created a new desk for the show based on what LeCharles and I requested...I'd like to thank the Iowa State fans in the state of Iowa for subsidizing those improvements ;)

LOL. that show was a great help for me to be able to do this one, I can promise you that. I was amazed today when they rolled in an entire new set, and they had created a new desk for the show based on what LeCharles and I requested...I'd like to thank the Iowa State fans in the state of Iowa for subsidizing those improvements ;)

:D very funny- HawkeyeShane would be proud

Hey John. Congrats on the show. Looked pretty good. I like the "PTI for the BTN" style.

A couple critiques, if I may:
-You gotta cut LB off when he goes to long. I think your insights are much better, and when he steals all the time, it relegates you to a host-type role.
-If you're going to reference prior seasons (e.g. Ringer "a couple years ago") make sure to look up the year beforehand. It lends so much credibility if you can reference things like that exactly.
-In general, you gotta find ways to talk more at the expense of LB talking less. I'm not sure if he has any broadcast experience, but it looks like it's going to to take him awhile to get up to speed.
-Honestly, it's too bad Deace is so intent on "dropping bombs on the BTN". He'd be a much better cohost.

Again. I really like the show. Looking forward to following it this season.

All you need now is Brewster's leather chair and you're good to go! :D

Looking good Jon. I was bummed to have missed the earlier show, only to have it rerun later in the evening. Good stuff!

Has Bentley finished a complete sentence yet? It seems like he takes forever to form a sentence. I love the concept though and love the fact that they have an elite OSU guy paired with someone from a blue collar type program. Congrats Jon on the new gig. As someone who used to use audiotapes to tape myself announcing my video games I am jealous. You're living the dream.

Great show, Jon.

You flow nicely, LB seems to read the teleprompter at a staccato style. I'm sure he'll improve, though.

Ton of potential with this show.

Great show, its only going to get better as the season goes along and there is more to talk about

I love having a show to watch where I know there will always be at least some Iowa talk