The Opening Tip: Rival Wisconsin Visits Carver-Hawkeye Arena

I really hope Fran doesn’t zone too much tonight. King is really Wisconsin’s best one on one player. They can be a good 3pt shooting team at times and they are the type of team (good passing and IQ) that knows how to get good shots against a zone.

Really hope we stick with primarily man to man.

I think you might be confusing this Badger teams with Badger teams of old. On the road this year, Wisconsin is shooting approximately 28% from 3. Of course, now I've probably jinxed us. Dammit! :)

I think you might be confusing this Badger teams with Badger teams of old. On the road this year, Wisconsin is shooting approximately 28% from 3. Of course, now I've probably jinxed us. Dammit! :)
I’m not. They’ve had bad shooting nights but they have guys that can shoot. King’s absence brings their best shooter Pritzl into the starting lineup. Guys can make wide open threes if they get them. Again, I really hope we don’t play too much zone in this one.

Apparently the "personal matter" is his attitude as he's apparently unhappy with the "direction of the team".

Apparently the "personal matter" is his attitude as he's apparently unhappy with the "direction of the team".
I've seen him play this year and I thought he didn't look like he fit into the Wisconsin scheme of team ball . He seemed to play a lot of one on one and was usually pretty good. Maybe coach had a little pep talk with him and he didn't agree.

Since they couldn't hit the broad side of a barn against Purdue I expect they will shoot lights out tonight. Some yahoo no one has heard of will have a career night.

BUT it will not matter. The HAWKS will win by 15.

OMG can u guys imagine how good this team wood b if we had JBo and Nunge? I'm thinking final 4!

Word on King is definitely making the rounds...Hawks -6.5.

2kr5s9.jpg

Loved the technical against Davison. Never liked that little punk. When they put that flopping rule in, I knew that would take away half his game. But apparently he has learned some new questionable tactics. The guy can’t play straight up and clean if he tried. Glad the refs see through that little douchebag.

Latest posts