The only good badger is a dead badger (3X)...Hawkeyes attempt their first post-season run in BTT in prime time official game thread

Figures Iowa couldn't even get a shot at the buzzer.

As frustrating as this is, if Iowa makes a couple shots it's an even game.

ive been watching this tournament the last couple days...

these rims are absolute fucking concrete trash... I knew we would have trouble.

I saw coffey coburn dunk earlier tonight and the rim didnt even bend lol.

Saw this coming.. not a shooters court.

Nobody in the Big Ten is winning three in a row against a ranked team.

Flush it and move on. The one nice thing is that this team doesn’t string together a bunch of losses, so this should mean we go into the tourney and win a couple.
Fran ball does not support this theory. Quick exits in tournaments and a lot of frustrated and angry Iowa fans. The old saying history repeats itself. Let’s hope tonight the trend ends.

Never want to lose....despise the Vadgers...but in the grand scheme of things this game is rather meaningless...Glad JW'S ankle appears to be good to go...I'll sleep peaceably with a W or an L here...but let's get ready for the dance boys.

ive been watching this tournament the last couple days...

these rims are absolute fucking concrete trash... I knew we would have trouble.

I saw coffey coburn dunk earlier tonight and the rim didnt even bend lol.

Saw this coming.. not a shooters court.
Seems the cheese heads didn’t get the memo.

Game not over

By a long shot

Badgers are unconscious and we are

Cold as a frozen corpse

This Will Not Stand

20 Big Lebowski Facts That Will Make You Love This Movie Even More | The big  lebowski

Never want to lose....despise the Vadgers...but in the grand scheme of things this game is rather meaningless...Glad JW'S ankle appears to be good to go...I'll sleep peaceably with a W or an L here...but let's get ready for the dance boys.
Let’s quick making excuses. We are the better team and we are suppose to win this game.

Latest posts