The only good badger is a dead badger (3X)...Hawkeyes attempt their first post-season run in BTT in prime time official game thread

Good thing is JW is healthy needs to drive and kick. I don’t want to disappoint Illinoy, they are waiting for the rematch.

I'd be ok with losing Saturday to a red-hot Illinois, but I really wanted this team to beat Wisky tonight.

I’ve said it a million times. If we play a team the plays tight on these guards we aren’t winning unless we are hitting threes. Our shot selection is shit tonight and we should be pounding it down low to Garza and Murray and getting free throws. What you are seeing tonight is what you will see in the tournament.

I calls it as my gold colored glasses see it, lots of bumps and grabs not being called, but we haven’t been called for much either.

Perkins and/or Ulis can't be worse than what we got from CJ and JBo in the first half.
Couldn’t agree more. They have a good coach and he has them up in our player’s faces. That’s always given us problems. Our guards just don’t have the speed to take it to the rim. The only time you see this is when wheezy is being guarded by a shorter guard and has a size advantage. Height kills Bo as it keeps him from driving to the rim.

When Connor and Bo are in there it is VITAL that wheezy and CJ are hitting their outside shots. Garza can’t do it all by himself.

Starting to dislike our starting lineup, just too slow. Like to see one of the guards coming off the bench and Keegan starting. Upgrades our athletic ability.

Boy, the shooting really cooled or or never actually was very hot. Big disparity between shooting especially from Trey range. Hawks need to turn it around or look out for the naysayers.

My .02....Dribbling around too much. Quit driving every damn possession. We catch the ball and instantly take off driving without wearing down their defense.

My .02....Dribbling around too much. Quit driving every damn possession. We catch the ball and instantly take off driving without wearing down their defense.
Agree Iowa is rushing everything, nothing a couple 3’s won’t change.

I calls it as my gold colored glasses see it, lots of bumps and grabs not being called, but we haven’t been called for much either.
I'm no stranger to complaining about the officiating but I felt like it was very even. They let a lot of stuff go. It was all about our shooting and a few bonehead turnovers late in the half.

Latest posts