The Official Win One for Gary Dolphin vs the Hoosiers Game Thread

It must suck to be a Hoosier fan this year. They've lost so many heartbreakers.

On the other hand...

giphy.gif

Jordan should just sit on the bench wearing a cape and crown for the first 35 minutes of each game, then come in and score a quick 20 and pull out a victory in the final 5.
Like Steve Alford from days gone by, he wears defenders down with constant relentless movement, then scores his points late.
He started with the Nebraska game and hasn't looked back.

Anyone else wanna see Podolak get shitfaced, steal the mic at halftime, and go on a big eff you Iowa rant at half court to defend his buddy?

Bonus points if he takes his shirt off.

I was busy, elsewhere, whole game. Reading the game thread and first stop is this?

I can not stop laughing, uncontrollably, at the image my warped mind has conjured. Thanx, Fry.

Great Hawkeye Win. I am always interested in how the hawks do, mostly watch basketball, and occasionally post here. And after my Terp friend beat me down on Tuesday, I needed some support. And this win was it. The Hawks have the guns to win some games down the stretch.

But when I came to the website I found out about Dolph's suspension. I honestly didn't know, I live in Colorado now. And I can not believe how much that ruined it all. I love everything Hawkeyes, it just represents where I come from. But what happened to Dolph? It just makes me sad this is the world we live in.

Hey Morgan!

Piss off!
When he hit that corner three to put them up 62-56 I thought we were toast. Absolute toast. What was the time, about two minutes remaining?

We have veterans making veteran plays. One good offensive set, like the Cook left handed hook to go up in OT. One defensive stop, like one at the end of regulation. We're making those critical plays this year and that's the difference between 10-6 and 6-10.

It's not the easiest thing for the heart, however.

He wouldve but he got fouled :)

He appeared to have a hand on his arm going up for the shot. It was a touch foul and 50/50 as to whether or not the foul win be called during the course of the game, last seconds or not.....

The foul on Moss was a blatent THUG FOUL. He was literally slammed to the floor and was sprawled on the floor with .6 seconds on the floor. The foul occured with about one second or more on the clock.....

BS on those who say that fouls are called in a different light in the last seconds. If they don't call those overly blatent fouls, then everyone is going to play smashmouth basketball with a few clicks on the clock.....

The Zebras called an excellent game last night. They were fair the entire game. Sometimes it seemed that the style of play Indiana was getting away with was over the top, but this is the BigTen and that is how they called it last night.....

:cool: