The Official Win One for Gary Dolphin vs the Hoosiers Game Thread

Our shot chart is 0 for everything outside the lane. This is 2 games in a row like this. Whoever put a curse on us STOP IT !!

photo_big_150381.jpg

:)
I did not accumulate my wealth the last 20 years being wrong. I like football much better but I do watch our basketball team on occasion. Especially when our young student-athletes are involved in a stressful period.
this is funny. I’m sure you weren’t right every time and Accumulating your wealth has nothing to do with you being wrong about zone.

Oh look. You’re still wrong

In that Lowes commercial

The husband hangs a mirror up

And his wife looks at him like he is Picasso

Last edited:
Gotta be honest here and point out that we could be looking at four losses in a row at this point.

:)this is funny. I’m sure you weren’t right every time and Accumulating your wealth has nothing to do with you being wrong about zone.

Oh look. You’re still wrong

I will not bicker with a young man in this forum. I invite you to Valley Stadium for our public practice this Spring. I will direct messenger you what to tell the stadium attendant to get a first hand look.

Oh, it’s Katz.

He guaranteed there would be 10 big ten teams in March madness. He need Indy to pull through.