The Official "We're ok" Thread

hwkifan4evs

Seriously people step off the ledge. Once again this was ISU's superbowl and they again played more inspired than us. It happens every year. When will you all figure out that this game does not matter to Ferentz or the players, it never has. Does anyone remember 2002? We lost one game and it was ISU. I think we'll be just fine.

GET IT HERE, ITS COLD ITS ICY AND A FRESH BATCH WAS JUST MADE!

kool1.jpg

I'm okay. Could use a beer though. What the heck are you going to do? Everybody get outside and try to enjoy the day instead of being all torqued on the boards.

It mattered the last 3 years. They played with little emotion today and that is why they lost. Under no circumstances should Iowa lose to ISU.

Then jump! I'm so fricken tired of fair weather fans who ***** and complain when losses happen. No one predicted this team to go undefeated. Improve in time for B1G play and we'll be fine. If we beat Nebby in November no one will even remember this game.

Then jump! I'm so fricken tired of fair weather fans who ***** and complain when losses happen. No one predicted this team to go undefeated. Improve in time for B1G play and we'll be fine. If we beat Nebby in November no one will even remember this game.

lol wut. Iowa will get rolled by nebraska, if past history has proven anything we peak in october and then revert back to our old ways to close out the season.

Seriously people step off the ledge. Once again this was ISU's superbowl and they again played more inspired than us. It happens every year. When will you all figure out that this game does not matter to Ferentz or the players, it never has. Does anyone remember 2002? We lost one game and it was ISU. I think we'll be just fine.

LOL. You watch the game?

I'm disappointed we do not play to win. Twice coach could have went for the win but refused, twice.

The whole "this was ISU's superbowl" excuse is crap.

ISU physically dominated us in every faucet of the game. We were out-played and out-coached. I'm not sure what you saw to feel good about...

Our D is going to have to play way more inspired and help us beat a top-notch B1G team for me to feel like we're "fine"

I didn't say I felt good but ISU is definitely not a better football team. Iowa wins this game 99 times out of 100. I would venture to say that if Coker doesn't fumble then we win going away. That changed the entire momentum of the game. And hats off to Steele Jantz, although you'll get rolled the rest of the season and won't finish as the starter.

We appeared to be out coached. So it seems.

Maybe the Iowa State coaches studied the Iowa tendancies carefully and devised a good game plan to counter the tendancies.

Latest posts