The official watch a Kit-Kat eat a Hawk game thread....or not....

And McHale was just a decent player in college, not great, perhaps a notch or two better than Krafcisin.

Red Auerbach saw something in him however, as he usually did. Trading picks with Golden State to get McHale AND getting Robert Parish set the Celtics up for the eighties. That and drafting some hick named Bird. Suspect a couple of you have heard of him.
you want to see how awesome Larry was, go to youtube and look at his Final 4 game vs Dupaul.

Look, the texting rain cloud showed up!

Only Iowa plays against short-handed not deep teams

Zzzz

Thx Dean. OK be excited. I'm happy for them. The only Big W they will have over teams not short handed is IL. IA and IL will enter the tourney to play each other with RED HOT one win winning streaks. One over a tough Rutgers team and the other without...several players.

OK, sorry for the rain. Be excited.... Here comes the dance.

Thx Dean. OK be excited. I'm happy for them. The only Big W they will have over teams not short handed is IL. IA and IL will enter the tourney to play each other with RED HOT one win winning streaks. One over a tough Rutgers team and the other without...several players.

NW is missing one rotation player. Give me a break. Some of you are fucking relentless with the bullshit. F off.

And McHale was just a decent player in college, not great, perhaps a notch or two better than Krafcisin.

Red Auerbach saw something in him however, as he usually did. Trading picks with Golden State to get McHale AND getting Robert Parish set the Celtics up for the eighties. That and drafting some hick named Bird. Suspect a couple of you have heard of him.

Drafted Bird a year early as a junior eligible. Savvy move.

NW is missing one rotation player. Give me a break. Some of you are fucking relentless with the bullshit. F off.

You chose to cherry pick in your relentless hounding. Maybe you missed this: Jordan would be a nice addition to any high level basketball team where they used him correctly. The current set up exposes him to heavy criticism that just isn't deserved. Maybe that will be Iowa by late next year. Could you imagine how Bill Self would drool over someone who could nail a basket when needed or pass to the right player?

Looks like I’m going against a short handed not very deep opponent tonight, too.

Aren’t we supposed to be miserable all the time even when playing well against another bad opponent?

Latest posts