THE OffICIAL TK GAME THREAD

Idk this defense is still pretty damn impressive. Running game is above average, when iowa is effect in pass game theyre dangerous.

Agreed - PSU defense is the most athletic we've played - way faster/stronger than Wis. Allows them to run a lot of games w/ blitzes & coverages

The play calling this game has been awful.

Stanley has no pocket presence.

Well they seem to have adjusted to our running game

How about throwing a pass or two

Or not

Our line is not providing Stanley time

Too much pressure

Penn State is giving the blueprint on how to stop the Hawks

Must Adjust

If Stanley runs back on the field next possession, surely the Brian groupies can understand my frustration. The best OCs in the country would not keep Stanley in there after this mess. NO way.

Does Fant even have a target?

I quit watching, I’m folowing the train wreck by watching this topic.

If Stanley runs back on the field next possession, surely the Brian groupies can understand my frustration. The best OCs in the country would not keep Stanley in there after this mess. NO way.
They would have pulled him after the pick.

My prediction..Stanley somehow gets picked ip as a free agent in nfl..where he improves as a backup qb after being coached towards success rather than to fail under KF. Sorry but Iowa is piss poor at seveloping qb talent. QBs improve after leaving the program
Absolutely true, Rudock and Beathard are prime examples.

A mobile qb would make tons of difference. Stanley is a statue back there and a deer in the headlights

Latest posts