The Official Spacenuts University vs Fran Solos Game Thread

I'm just a little leary because of the schedule we have to play yet. MSU, Michigan, Indiana twice and OSU on the road. Then you still have to play at Minnesota, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The B1G is a meat grinder this year.
It most certainly is. And our recent past precedes us. So for those that aren't all on board or are in the see it to believe it category I don't blame em. I have been as well. I just want to believe so bad I'm attempting to see the glass half full side. We've positioned ourselves to where if we can just steal one or two games on the road we 'shouldn't' get and for the most part win at home we'll get in dance with a decent seed. I just don't want to be an 8 or 9 seed. I'd rather be a 10 or 7 or better...

It most certainly is. And our recent past precedes us. So for those that aren't all on board or are in the see it to believe it category I don't blame em. I have been as well. I just want to believe so bad I'm attempting to see the glass half full side. We've positioned ourselves to where if we can just steal one or two games on the road we 'shouldn't' get and for the most part win at home we'll get in dance with a decent seed. I just don't want to be an 8 or 9 seed. I'd rather be a 10 or 7 or better...
I feel like we match up poorly with Indiana, Maryland, Minn, Michigan and MSU from a talent standpoint. I see 6 losses there. The road games @ Rutgers, OSU, NEB and WIS are going to be extremely tough to win.

I feel like we match up poorly with Indiana, Maryland, Minn, Michigan and MSU from a talent standpoint. I see 6 losses there. The road games @ Rutgers, OSU, NEB and WIS are going to be extremely tough to win.

Minnesota...not scared we'll play em tough. IU at home we'll do alright. Michigan and MSU will be the toughest outs.

Minnesota...not scared we'll play em tough. IU at home we'll do alright. Michigan and MSU will be the toughest outs.
Minnesota looks like a bad match up. They aren't very deep, so foul trouble might hurt them. They rebound and they can play some defense.