The Official Spacenuts University vs Fran Solos Game Thread

when you twist your ankle like that it hurts like hell........ice it down it will be better in a few hours

Well, now it's his left ankle. Ouch.

I just hate the criticism of him. 15 points. 8 boards. A number of his turnovers are when bounce passes don't quite get to him. There are 2 issues with that. 1 his is usually bodied up with someone so he's pushing back not towards the ball and a sore knee would also make bending a bit tenuous.. Now this..

when you twist your ankle like that it hurts like hell........ice it down it will be better in a few hours
It's weird but as much basketball as I've played, I've never rolled an ankle like that. And I was always going to the rim to score and rebound. I can't explain it.

What are we doing, we are not running the shot clock down, take a contested 3 with 12 on shot clock, take another contested 3 with 15 on the shot. We were playing a very smart game up until the last 2 or 3 mins.

3rd ankle injury of the year. All to our 3 best players.

Obi-Wan-Kenobi-Episode-4.jpg

It's weird but as much basketball as I've played, I've never rolled an ankle like that. And I was always going to the rim to score and rebound. I can't explain it.

It happens and once you do it it happens again. I always had players do ankle stretches pregame and it seemed to help

I just hate the criticism of him. 15 points. 8 boards. A number of his turnovers are when bounce passes don't quite get to him. There are 2 issues with that. 1 his is usually bodied up with someone so he's pushing back not towards the ball and a sore knee would also make bending a bit tenuous.. Now this..
It was deserved for his play in the first half. It wasn't good. He came back and played better. Nobody is immune to a bad half or a bad game of basketball.

It happens and once you do it it happens again. I always had players do ankle stretches pregame and it seemed to help
I've always been diligent about stretching. If I had to guess, I'd say it was due to all of the jump roping I did as a youth.

i've done it a few times, the soreness is usually gone after a day or 2.....now if it is sprain that's something different.