The Official So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good bye to UNI game thread

Iowa’s team defense was pretty good, but UNI literally has nobody who can penetrate, so it’s a good matchup for us. UNI ranks 264 in adjusted offense.

Good to see JBo get his shot going and Garza get back into the groove. Good game overall and keep improving these next couple for the return to B1G action.

Iowa’s team defense was pretty good, but UNI literally has nobody who can penetrate, so it’s a good matchup for us. UNI ranks 264 in adjusted offense.

Good to see JBo get his shot going and Garza get back into the groove. Good game overall and keep improving these next couple for the return to B1G action.
For UNI, the days of Wes Washpun have to seem like a million years ago.

I'll never forget seeing them knock off Kansas in the NCAA'S. We were in the lobby of Reedsburg high school in Wisconsin waiting for gym to open for a HS sectional final. It finally did, and those seats are first come first serve, but few moved. Everyone was fixated on the game. And NO ONE was rooting for Kansas. When Ali F. hit that dagger I thought the roof was going to come off the lobby.

I want to say Lucas O'Rear was on that team. Maybe Seth Tuttle. Jordan Egleseder may have been a senior.

Last edited:

I'll never forget seeing them knock off Kansas in the NCAA'S. We were in the lobby of Reedsburg high school in Wisconsin waiting for gym to open for a HS sectional final. It finally did, and those seats are first come first serve, but few moved. Everyone was fixated on the game. And NO ONE was rooting for Kansas. When Ali F. hit that dagger I thought the roof was going to come off the lobby.

I want to say Lucas O'Rear was on that team. Maybe Seth Tuttle. Jordan Egleseder may have been a senior.
Tuttle is from my neck of the woods (Sheffield IA)....and is going to join the UNI coaching staff after spending 3 years in Belgiium.

Here's the Hoosier buzzer beater ...

Great game to watch. UNI made tournament history with that win.....

Couple of years ago they made some tournament highlight clips also.....

Paul Jesperson's game-winning shot against Texas with one second on the clock.....

Then the Massive Collapse against Texas A&M.....

Damn

Great game to watch. UNI made tournament history with that win.....

Couple of years ago they made some tournament highlight clips also.....

Paul Jesperson's game-winning shot against Texas with one second on the clock.....

Then the Massive Collapse against Texas A&M.....

Damn
The legacy of Shaka Smart lives on.

Why does that guy still have a job?