The official Sir Francis of Iowa vs The Scarlet Knights who say knee game thread

Anybody else hopes the NCAA passes the transfer rule? Then the NAIA can pouch a few of these bums and maybe we can get a guard or two

Anybody else hopes the NCAA passes the transfer rule? Then the NAIA can pouch a few of these bums and maybe we can get a guard or two

What a ****in idiot. So the guy who assembled those you call bums will magically assemble . . . what? A bunch of NBA players capable of overcoming shitty coaching??

What a ****in idiot. So the guy who assembled those you call bums will magically assemble . . . what? A bunch of NBA players capable of overcoming shitty coaching??

I mean.. can it get much worse? Maybe he lucks out and finds a guy who has played basketball before

Other than Bo’s shooting the guard play the first half was a total failure. One of the guards is getting a free education that’s about all I can say about his contribution. You can see a drop off when he comes into the game. The same thing happened in the last game too. I won’t say who but I think it’s obvious who I am talking about. He would do the team a favor if he would just transfer and let Fran go get guard transfer.

Latest posts