The Official Selection Show Thread

Seth davis and Alford are secret lovers I realized that a couple years ago... I try to avoid listening to him talk whenever I can to avoid vomiting.

While I hope Stevie Alfraud loses every game his team plays, I have watched several of their games this year and they have a very good team. I would not be surprised to see them make a run in this year's tournament. JMHO...

While I hope Stevie Alfraud loses every game his team plays, I have watched several of their games this year and they have a very good team. I would not be surprised to see them make a run in this year's tournament. JMHO...

I've said this for like the last 4 years. Yet they still lose in the first two rounds.

208w9le.gif

I still don't get re MTSU love. I don't care that they won on the road. They played 22 teams that are RPI 150+.

Is a power conference school supposed to play their whole non- conference schedule away fro home?

I still don't get re MTSU love. I don't care that they won on the road. They played 22 teams that are RPI 150+.

Is a power conference school supposed to play their whole non- conference schedule away fro home?
Yep, that's what they are saying now.

I just pulled a booger out and it had a moist, bloody trail that was nearly an inch long. It was more exciting than this CBS production.

Latest posts