The official Muck Michigan Go Iowa for the Big Ten Title Game thread

Iowa had two conference wins against teams with winning records. (Maryland was .500)
This team benefited from an easy draw from the 3 east division teams. One had a winning record, 7-5 Penn State. We in no way were a top 10 team at any point of this season.

At some point we need to realize the schedule makes the season. 2015 the east division opponents were 1-7 Maryland and 2-6 Indiana (Conference records). That makes the road a whole lot easier along with playing the Big 10 West schedule.
This sums up the Kirk era. 7-5, 8-4, occasionally 9 or 10 wins. Beat preseason cupcakes and the lower third of the conference and one big upset and you have your kirk cookies. Mix and repeat next season.

there was no throat to go after up 28-3 or 35-3... the throat was already long gone.
Bullshit. Style points—and he got ‘em. That’s fucking huge in recruiting.

Show 4 star high school kids that tape of Michigan kicking our ass and Harbaugh getting fired up, or show em tape of us letting Illinois go down and score on our third stringers at the end of the game and then running the clock out at the end.

Which one are they going to be impressed by at their age?

Lol. Not even close.

I get being mad, but you’re way off in left field with that right there.
True as you have many divisions from weaker conferences.

Now the poster may have been correct in pointing out the West division was weaker than normal this year, thus contributing to Iowa winning the division.

I am sitting in my kitchen laughing at the thought that some think Brian should replace Kirk when Kirk retires. OMG!!!! Are these women posters on this board???

Bullshit. Style points—and he got ‘em. That’s fucking huge in recruiting.

Show 4 star high school kids that tape of Michigan kicking our ass and Harbaugh getting fired up, or show em tape of us letting Illinois go down and score on our third stringers at the end of the game and then running the clock out at the end.

Which one are they going to be impressed by at their age?
you really think recruits are watching the end of games when they are decided?

Bro kids dont even hardly watch college football period.

Even ones being recruited.