The official Muck Michigan Go Iowa for the Big Ten Title Game thread

This is setting up Michigan for a fail. I think we could have won this game if we had an offense with a pulse. Defense just got worn out.

I don’t care if we got beat this bad. Will chose to play in a championship game every game.

Kirk Has had a good run a really good run but much like the infamous Hayden Fry and even Tom Davis it’s time for him to bow out get his statue and retire

It is, but you have to give up a West Championship to not play. Is it better for Iowa to have Minnesota here?

I imagine there are those who enjoy playing for the BIg Championship

But I don't feel all that triumphant right now

This was an unavoidable bloody slaughter and I can not avoid

Putting this one in the scrapbook right next to the Stanford game

BF has to go. No excuse for this Iowa offense. Our D line was decimated by movement to the NFL and still made great progress. Our O line? Little progress. QB’s? Hard workers, minimal skills. Receivers? Maybe some potential. KF needs to be told up front…Change OC’s and move on. Put a new hire in charge and let him implement. Enough is enough. The embarrassment by our O throughout this year is a tragedy and recruiting nightmare. It ain’t the “Jimmy’s and Joe’s, it’s the coaching staff. We recruit and coach up defensive players. Why not O players.

I imagine there are those who enjoy playing for the BIg Championship

But I don't feel all that triumphant right now

This was an unavoidable bloody slaughter and I can not avoid

Putting this one in the scrapbook right next to the Stanford game
Oh, in that we're in agreement. But Iowa is always in this situation in the Big Ten.

Wow, throwing a lot of passes ahead 35-3, but I guess guys want to score, but harbaugh could have taken a knee 4 times there

Latest posts