The official Iowa vs Nebraska game thread

We have this one, Lads

Stop them cold the second half

Three FGs and we are on the way to Indy

Bank it

F the 3 fgs, we need TDs, we might see Kirk 3.0 Mr Aggressive go into 4th down mode early in the 2nd half.

If you are running the ball pretty well and decide to be in 4 down mode you can run every down. Do it hawks

Defense can't give up anymore old style, option Nebraska drives. When Smothers starts chucking it, we can hopefully get that freshman mistake. Outside of the cheating and reffing, they have played clean.

F the 3 fgs, we need TDs, we might see Kirk 3.0 Mr Aggressive go into 4th down mode early in the 2nd half.

If you are running the ball pretty well and decide to be in 4 down mode you can run every down. Do it hawks

We have the ability to score FGs

Are you saying that we Can score a TD

Remember the zebras

Anyone thinking Petras is going to do a better job with the pressure nebraska is bringing is a fucking idiot.

Yeah, hawks are running the ball pretty well . Lots of empty plays in the passing game with 6 for 14 and a couple sacks. The coaches need to find some more high percentage routes but really run the ball at them and when you get around mid field go into 4 down mode running the ball mostly.

We went for it, got a TD, and the refs showed their cards.

That was not a TD, laporta dropped it even as he was hitting the ground. The pass was behind him, laporta almost made a really good catch, a pass just in front of him and he grabs that easily and runs out of bounds , TD. Not bagging on Padilla but he needs to be a little more accurate.

That was not a TD, laporta dropped it even as he was hitting the ground. The pass was behind him, laporta almost made a really good catch, a pass just in front of him and he grabs that easily and runs out of bounds , TD. Not bagging on Padilla but he needs to be a little more accurate.
No. He was down, had it knocked out on the ground. It was a catch. You’ll convince me Scott Frost is a nice guy that I’d let babysit my daughter before you convince me that wasn’t a touchdown.

Latest posts