The Official Iowa vs I tawt I taw a Putty Tat Game Thread

The good thing it’s going to be hard for Northwestern to match that half and we are still sleeping especially in the post position.

Law isn't a good shooter and is shooting like Steph Curry. If we actually play defense in the second half we can hopefully shut him down and win this game. We are easily the better team in general so we need to play like it. I don't know why we can't play good defense several games in a row.

105th in total defense is hot garbage. That’s caused by either or both a lack of effort or talent on the defensive side. It’s what killed us against MSU. We made every player look like guys who can create their own shot. We are seeing that this game also. Also our blocking out skills on the offensive boards is hot garbage.

Was there a special senior citizen special on tickets sales today? I’ve seen more noise at funerals.

105th in total defense is hot garbage. That’s caused by either or both a lack of effort or talent on the defensive side. It’s what killed us against MSU. We made every player look like guys who can create their own shot. We are seeing that this game also. Also our blocking out skills on the offensive boards is hot garbage.

Was there a special senior citizen special on tickets sales today? I’ve seen more noise at funerals.
Boxing out is a pastime Iowa has not warmed up to.

tenor.gif

Iowa loses this game will essentially eliminate any goodwill Fran had built up. Proving why fans are hesitant to get their hopes up on this program. 1 step forward, 2 steps back.
One clunker isn't going to totally derail us.

But it will be a long week. Rutgers will feel as far away as April.